Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars
Phoenix Kart Racing Association
Phoenix Kart Racing Association ->  General discussion -> Rotax Karts -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mychron - Race Studio 2 Training
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Rotax KartsMessage format

Dan Faubion
Posted 2013-06-08 11:22 AM (#16585)
Subject: Mychron - Race Studio 2 Training

To all PKRA racers, and Race Studio 2 users

I have arranged to have Roger Caddell of Aim Sports come to Phoenix to provide a weekend training seminar for both semi-novice to advanced Race Studio 2 users. There will be some beginning training, however Roger suggests not to be discouraged, that any beginner, new to the software will be able to pick it up rather quickly from this seminar.

Roger has 25+ years experience with data acquisition and is willing to share his expertise in Race Studio 2 with us, in a class room setting.

Roger will start the session with an intro to the software, followed by a variety of tips and tricks that will help Race Studio 2 users get more out of the software and then move into advanced data analysis techniques.

I will need to have a minimum of 15 people, however, I already have several people committing to the class as well as AJ Whistler and Alan Rudolph in attendance.

The dates are attentively set for the weekend of July 27-28 or august 3-4

There will be a small $10.00 fee per person, simply for materials, food, drinks and A/V equipment.

I suspect that many of you use the software, thus I will need to know ASAP how many will want to attend so I can arrange for the proper facility.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND

Please email me or call -leave your name and number along with what you would like to learn from the class. I will contact you back with details.

dan@danfaubion.com or 602 seven-five-eight 1121
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: Phoenix Kart Racing Association 2009
(Delete all cookies set by this site)