Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars
Phoenix Kart Racing Association
Phoenix Kart Racing Association ->  General discussion -> Briggs & Stratton (WF, etc.) -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Surfer's Classic
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Briggs & Stratton (WF, etc.)Message format

Jeremiah Davis
Posted 2013-04-23 11:59 PM (#16458)
Subject: Surfer's Classic

PKRA Champion

Just wanted to come on here and say again - as I told anyone who would listen after the race - how much fun Saturday night was, both on the track and off. Racing Curtis and Aaron was the most fun I've had on a race track, and the atmosphere all night off it was one of fun and friendship.

I was most proud that the "tater diggers" and "lawn mowers" blew everyone else away numbers-wise with 23 karts, and also clearly provided he best action of the night on the track. That fact is directly thanks to Bernie and his efforts to make 4 cycle racing what it is not only at PKRA, but in the state of Arizona. Anyone who's raced with us in World Formula knows it's not about speed - won't ever dispute that - but in terms of competition, it's hard to beat. And it's clear, at least for the foreseeable future, that the World Formula class is and will remain strong at PKRA.

With that, thanks to everyone who helped make the 1st Annual Surfer's Classic such a fantastic event - don't want to leave out anyone who helped grill, provided food and drinks, contributed space and items to be raffled.

Here's to hoping the Surfer's Classic will one day have it's own 30th Anniversary to celebrate.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: Phoenix Kart Racing Association 2009
(Delete all cookies set by this site)