Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars
Phoenix Kart Racing Association
Phoenix Kart Racing Association ->  General discussion -> General -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MyLaps and points are posted for 2013-01-20 races
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> GeneralMessage format

Randy Lyon
Posted 2013-01-26 6:42 PM (#16189)
Subject: MyLaps and points are posted for 2013-01-20 races

MyLaps and provisional points based on MyLaps have been posted for the 1st club race and 1st Bondurant RMC race of the 2013 Spring seasons and the 5th race of the PKRA 2012-13 Sunday season (World Formula class only).

In the PKRA race points table, the Kid Kart class is in driver name order. Other classes are in total-points-after-drop order.

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns about the points or results.

Note: Racer names and kart numbers are entered into MyLaps manually amid distractions, so spelling errors happen occasionally. Please report those to me as well. 

Points and MyLaps can be viewed via links on the Points Page of the PKRA website (click here).

Note: some of the MyLaps results look strange when viewed by class. For example some sessions have incorrect finishing position numbers (e.g. like 6xxxx instead of 1 for the winner which I assume is a negative number bug in Orbits or MyLaps). But its not hard to figure things out because  the racers are still listed in the correct finishing order. You just may need to count down 5 names if you want to know who finished 5th.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: Phoenix Kart Racing Association 2009
(Delete all cookies set by this site)