Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars
Phoenix Kart Racing Association
Phoenix Kart Racing Association ->  General discussion -> General -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To forum member PKRA champions
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> GeneralMessage format

Randy Lyon
Posted 2013-01-18 12:48 PM (#16082)
Subject: To forum member PKRA champions

After every season, I update forum member ranks for new PKRA champions to include that they are a PKRA champion. When someone posts, their rank is displayed between their avatar (if they have one) and their post count to the left of their post.

Sometimes new champions (adults or children) are not forum members when they become champions and its not feasible for me to check each new forum member to see if they were ever a PKRA champion.

Anyone who becomes a forum member AFTER they became a PKRA champion should let me know so I can update their forum rank. If they were a PKRA champion prior to 2005, it may take a little longer for me to confirm it since that is as far back as I have complete records for.

There may be dozens of past cadet and Junior PKRA champions who join the forums when they get older and I would like to update them.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Veerachart Murphy
Posted 2013-01-18 1:54 PM (#16083 - in reply to #16082)
Subject: RE: To forum member PKRA champions

Past PKRA Board Member

Are Bondurant champions included?
Randy Lyon
Posted 2013-01-18 2:12 PM (#16084 - in reply to #16083)
Subject: RE: To forum member PKRA champions

Veerachart Murphy - 2013-01-18 1:54 PM

Are Bondurant champions included?

They haven't been. You should ask someone on the board if we should.

I don't mind doing it but don't want to set precedent myself.

Would we need to set ranks for forum members who are champions in ANY series that has raced at PKRA? Would that reduce the exclusivity/prestige of PKRA champion forum ranks? Do we need reciprocal agreements for forums (if any) associated with those other series? If we do it would it be a requirement for the person to also be a PKRA member at some time? And since there are PKRA members who are SKUSA champions will Tom complain? LoL While some are facetious, just pointing out these things might need some discussion.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: Phoenix Kart Racing Association 2009
(Delete all cookies set by this site)