Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars
Phoenix Kart Racing Association
Phoenix Kart Racing Association ->  General discussion -> Briggs & Stratton (WF, etc.) -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oct 21 Main Start Video
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Briggs & Stratton (WF, etc.)Message format

Mark Powell
Posted 2012-10-21 8:47 PM (#15688)
Subject: Oct 21 Main Start Video

OK, so I didn't think I had anything to do with the incident at the start of the main today, but then I got home and watched the video. I've watched it several times, frame by frame in high resolution. The full speed video looks like I turned down into Johnny. But, the individual frames show me moving left and Johnny moving right into an open space.

I apologize to all involved for my contribution

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Bernie Lacotta
Posted 2012-10-22 10:47 AM (#15689 - in reply to #15688)
Subject: Re: Oct 21 Main Start Video

PKRA Board Member

From what I was told Johnny had some help turning right so abruptly. Same person that helped him turn right on the aborted start. There was opportunity for some serious injury here with the resulting mayhem that occurred behind us. After Cindy was hit in the side of her kart by a kart RETURNING to the track surface at full speed that kart was catapulted into the air actually hitting me in my right arm/shoulder area! ( I was going backwards at that time). Needless to say I was very disappointed by the poor decisions made by some drivers,new ones and veterans.
Veerachart Murphy
Posted 2012-10-22 1:01 PM (#15690 - in reply to #15689)
Subject: Re: Oct 21 Main Start Video

Past PKRA Board Member

That last frame still shot should be submitted into a photo contest or something. Almost looked like Johnny got tapped from behind because he was pointed in the wrong direction from the get go for that corner. How about bernie in front of you, thinking he got through the kink just fine, then blamo ! Love watching you guys race. Slowest guys out there but yet the most aggressive guys out there. Love it !
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: Phoenix Kart Racing Association 2009
(Delete all cookies set by this site)